Thursday, November 1, 2012


_______ ______ MANAGEMENT COMPANY LTD



FORM OF PROXY

I/We ………………………………………………………………………….

Of …………………………………………………………………………….

Being a Member of the _____ __________ Management Company Ltd hereby appoint:

* __________ _______ (Name 1)            Of Colombo or failing him.
__________ _______ (Name 2)            Of Colombo or failing him.
__________ _______ (Name 3)            Of Colombo or failing him.



…………………………………………………………………………………………… as my/our Proxy to represent me/us and on my/our behalf at the Extraordinary General Meeting of this Corporation to be held on 10th November 2012. at 5.00 p.m. at any adjournment thereof, and at every poll which may be taken in consequence thereof.

As witness my/our hand this10th day of November 2012.


                                                                                    …………………..
Signature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts