Thursday, November 1, 2012




No 686/12,
“Jayamenika”
Rice Mill Road,
Katunatake.

04.09.2012.
Group Manager- Human Capital
_______ Super
Colombo
Sri Lanka,

APPLICATION FOR SUITABLE POST

I am Mr. J. M. Isuru Purna Priyabashna currently completed my Advance level Exams at Naramala Madya Maha Vidyalaya of Srilanka.

Presently I am seeking a job and I got to know about your company in a paper advertisement, therefore I decided to send an application to your company.

I have attached here with a Curriculum Vitae by including my Personal details and other information. I shall be much obliged to you, if you would kindly looking at my request and send me a favourable reply.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully


………………….
J M I P Priyabashana
http://draftletters.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts