Thursday, May 8, 2014





January 2, 2014

Neuson Sacramento
Chairman, Mesothelioma Law Firm (Pvt) Ltd
Nunuvut Culture Road
California

Dear Chairman,

I am informing you of my resignation as Online Classes cordinator to the Mesothelioma Law Firm (Pvt) Ltd effective immediately.

I have enjoyed working with you and Executive Lawyer's, Management and personal of the company.

It is my desire and intention to seek re-appointment to this position under the new management 

I wish all at the Mesothelioma Law Firm the very best and I applaud the effort of all the staff to keep increasing the sales so that more funds are given back to the company social activities 

I wish all the best and good luck for all my colleges.



Sincerely Yours,



........................................
Holland Michigan Fernando






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts