Friday, August 16, 2013




12-15,                                              (CHAIRMAN'S ADDRESS)
South Finland Road
Babarniwa Place
Usa 


16th June, 2013                             (DATE)

The directors of
Mesothelioma Insurance PLC      (COMPANY NAME OF THE CAMPANY)
250, 2nd Floor, AAFFMA Building  (COMPANY ADDRESS)
South Wing
USA

Dear Sirs/ Directors

RELINQUISH DUTIES AS CHAIRMAN

I hereby tender my resignation as chairman of Mesothelioma Insurance PLC and therefore shall cease to be the chairman of the Mesothelioma Insurance PLC with effect from 21st August 2013.

I take this opportunity to thank the fellow directors and the Staff for the co-operation extended to me to serve in the interest of the Mesothelioma Insurance PLC during my tenure as chairman of the Mesothelioma Insurance PLC since 15th April 2000.

I take this opportunity to wish the Mesothelioma Insurance PLC every success in its future endeavours.


Yours Faithfully,




---------------------------
Maichal Jacksan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts