Tuesday, March 19, 2013


18th April 2012

R. G. T __________(Name of the Person)
Manager Administration
________ ______ (PVT) LTD
Palwatta Road 
Nawala

DAMAGE CLAIM FOR VEHICLE NO PA-1254


Name: N. Ranaweera
Driving Licence: A019712546

What happened:

I was driving towards to the upper car park and I was directed and assisted by the DELVON parking assistant (Perera) to park my car between two parked vehicles. While I was parking the car all sudden I heard a noise and noticed there were two hidden iron sticks which struck into the front car buffer and broke the buffer, the front buffer is completely broken now.

Disappointed with the parking service and made a complaint to Jude (he introduced me as the duty manager for DELVON  regarding the lacking service by the parking assistant. He agreed that the parking assistance should have instructed me appropriately to park the vehicle.

I alredy forwarded the quote for the repair.

I'm look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,

................................
N.Ranaweera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts